Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tottenham Hotspur fan questions Celtic over IRA & Racist songs


newsnow.co.uk top story for 12 & 13th Oct 2009

Tottenham Hostspur fan questions Celtic's Chief Executive Peter Lawwell's plans to move to English Premiership

http://www.wearetottenham.net/

"Will Celtic be prepared to clamp down on the singing of anti-English and/or IRA-related chants and songs by their supporters?

"I for one don’t want them singing their filth inside White Hart Lane. And I would hazard a guess that this would apply to most English clubs... well, except maybe the Scousers, but the less said about them the better.

So there you go, it’s going to be hard to put together a case for these two to ever play in the Premier League. However, I pride myself on being diplomatic, so I’ll offer you an olive branch... if you take Newcastle United off our hands, we’ll talk. See you Jimmy."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...