Monday, August 10, 2009

Celtic fans stone toddler



http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134837
I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who left messakind s on here and Facebook.

My son is doing great, obviously he is now terrified of going anywhere near COMS but as he is only three there there is time for him to try and forget what happened.

For the people who dont know what happened, Freddie my three year son took a driect hit to his head from a stone that was the same size as a half a house brick, We were near Asda car park and Some idiot celtic fans singled me, my girldfriend and our two todlers out. Its was only thanks to a passing car that we get away without further Injury. (just to add that the car was driven by a UTD fan)

MY son was taken to hospital and had stiches in his head and was released later last night.

So thank you all for your messages.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...